Sunday, August 27, 2006

thoughts

i dont know from where should i begin ,my life has been a very easy going journey trust me when i say easy going ,i come from a middle class family which is well educated one and every one is open minded .comming to my self i am like time that never stops , my brain keeps on working even when i am sleeping ,i have been lucky to find frds that i have without much effort but i was still unsatisfied with my life for something was missing i didnt know what was it but i couldnt sleep for days ,just lying in my bed thinking all the time ,after some soul searching i found that actually i have been invisible even to my self and from that moment i decided to live for others for those ppl who r not as lucky as i am ,i felt i was responsible for everything wrong that was happening and it was only me who could change it.

No comments: